Boost Your Toddler’s Development
The toddler years bring astonishing changes and can lead to challenging and turbulent times. This book explains those changes, helping you to deal confidently and calmly with things like fussy eating, tantrums and potty training. It also shows you how to support your toddler’s development, with fun games to enhance everything from language to their ability to make friends.
- Gives you a unique insight into your toddler’s world
- Lots of activities to do together, with checklists and developmental summaries
- Helps you maximise your toddler’s progress through play and communication
- One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started
- Five Things To Remember: quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts.
Click here to visit the Teach Yourself website for more info…